Sunday, April 26

I will make modern HTML email signature for outlook,gmail and apple

Hi,

Get professional and amaze your email correspondent with impressive & attractive Email Signature

I can code a professional HTML email signature for you that can be used in your email.

This Gig Features:
  1. 100% Handwritten HTML Code
  2. 100% #EditableHTML Source Code.
  3. Free Image HOSTING
  4. Modern Design Concepts
  5. Clickable Social Icons. 
  6. Clickable Phone Number, Email, & Website 
  7. Business LOGO( provided by client)  or Personal Photo
  8. Copyable & Selectable text
  9. Unlimited Revisions
  10. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  11. 100% Refund Guaranteed Upon Dissatisfaction.

If you have any query contact me. 

Package includes one signature with one HTML Source File. For additional signatures (same layout, but different info), extra charges are applicable.
For more clarification, just message me. And please, message me before placing any order to confirm the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wating for now

I will email signature, HTML email signature clickable signature outloo mac mail signature

  I will email signature, HTML email signature clickable signature  An  EMAIL SIGNATURE  is a block of text placed at the bottom of an e-mai...