Monday, October 24

I will speed up your WORDPRESS site in 24 hour Fiverr

http://www.fiverr.com/s/9msdcd
Note:: Please send me first your WORDPRESS website URL and let me give you speed evaluation report for your  website.

I will increase your overall WordPress site's performance, speed and optimise loading time.
I will speed up your WORDPRESS website With Google Page speed and make faster.
make your WordPress site speed mean:
1.PageSpeed Score
2.YSlow Score
3.Page Load Time
4.Total Page Size
5.Requests
Gig:Features
1.Configure W3 Total Cache Plugin
2.Enabling Page Cache
3.Enabling Browser Caching
4.Database Caching
5.Object Caching
6.CSS Minification 
7.JS Minification 
8.HTML Compression
9.Gzip Compression 
10.Proper Cache Headers
11.Leverage browser caching
12.Optimize images

Don't lose your readers and customers - make your WordPress site speed up and faster today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

wating for now

I will email signature, HTML email signature clickable signature outloo mac mail signature

  I will email signature, HTML email signature clickable signature  An  EMAIL SIGNATURE  is a block of text placed at the bottom of an e-mai...